Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Sounds like we got a jealous one here trying to verbally get back at polaris for all the times polaris beat him in a race. I think I remember seeing you behind me on the strip.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
HEY CATMAN, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT BRAND YOU RIDE BECAUSE THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT, GO BIG OR LEAVE THEM HOME

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have rode nothing but Pols. I rode my friends RTCAT the other night. I have to tell you I think it handles 10 times better than my 01 XC. It shifts way smooth. It also seems to have better braking capabilities. The Edge is nice on the moguls but cornering sucks. I still like my Pol, but a little less after riding the Cat.

It was an 01 ZR600 EFI.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Tlmkr said:
The Edge is nice on the moguls but cornering sucks.
Maybe it's just that my xcsp is an 03 and I use simmons skis, but It corners like a damn lamborghinni diablo.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I agree with both of you my 2 xc handle exellant , but most of the people i ride with are on the ground while im flying in the air . polaris rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
yea, my 99 supersport corners way hard, even without good shocks. and the suspension has taken everything i can throw at it. the trails and powerlines around here get whooped up big time. and when i corner, its nice to have both ski's on the ground, unlike a ski-doo where the inside ski lifts. havent ridden cats too much, just enough to know that the ergonomics suck donkeyballs. and the seats are f'n round and have no grip to them at all, you just slide right off.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT INSIDE SKI LIFT RIDE A ARCTIC CAT, THAT'S INSIDE SKI LIFT. MY DOO HAS NOTHING COMPARED TO CAT

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
UNTIL THEY PROVE OTHERWISE I'LL STICK WITH MY TRAILING ARMS MY SLED CORNERS AND RIDES JUST FINE:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts