Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
---------(PI488)---------
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here is my garage there is my sleds my plow tractor my moms 72 chelly my bike that i ride alot and my half pipe will be adding more soon still need my quad on here

·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[/attach][/attach][/attach][/attach]

Attachments

·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and more

Attachments

·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a little bit about my tractor the reason its all rusty is because i was gunna restore it and then my house caught fire and put my restoring on hold and this is the year hopefully.Its great tractor i have some others out back under cover that i am also workin on to get runnin. as for the chelly its a 72 with a 396 big block in it:cool:

·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Sconnie
1,745 Posts
hey man the stuff looks nice. we need some pics of the ss doing some burnouts!! you get to drive it?

·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That Super Sport looks pretty [email protected] good. I wouldn't mind riding a little 488 fanner if it looked like that!!
haha thx ya i had a 600 vmax 1997 the proaction chassis blew up the track was gonee on it so decided to get a little 488 fan and do some modds to it make it look more sporty u shuda saw it when i got it huge a$$ windsheild 14 inches tall ugly !!!! drivin by a grandma. good ditch bangin sled fun to jump i like it and it does the job hope to also be gettin an 08 phazer.

·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey man the stuff looks nice. we need some pics of the ss doing some burnouts!! you get to drive it?
naw i wish tho im only 14 i keep askin my mom to let me one of these days i will . hopefully it will be mine when i get older

·
Sconnie
1,745 Posts
haha ok i see. When I was twelve I learned how to drive tractors, and by 14 I could drive around by myself as long as i didn't go into town. Lifes different in different places I guess. You should get some under-the-hood pics on it though, i'm interested in whats under the hood!

·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha ok i see. When I was twelve I learned how to drive tractors, and by 14 I could drive around by myself as long as i didn't go into town. Lifes different in different places I guess. You should get some under-the-hood pics on it though, i'm interested in whats under the hood!
Under the hood isn't any thing pretty my step dad is gunna put a 454 in it .my dad just sold his 1969gto also sadly

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
show us under the hood of the car anyways! A stock 396 is nothing to be ashamed about. It may have only made 325 hp or so but who cares! Its a big block! and we want to see it!

·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok I'll post some pictures of it soon

·
South Dakota Rider
170 Posts
your luck your toys fit in your garage we have to take up a corner of our machine shed in summer and all of our shop during the winter, but that is one nice car although mopar is better

·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah the sleds are in inclosed trailers so there good my quads are covered(always using)and the rest of the stuff is in the shed and garage.oh so your a mopar guy.

·
South Dakota Rider
170 Posts
ya but i like all 60s and 70s muscle cars especially chevelles, chargers, challengers, not to big on the mustangs but my dad had one and it was prety nice, and my grandpa has a 68 impala so i am kinda surrounded by them all

·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice my dad had a 1969 gto a month ago lol had a 428 in it

·
South Dakota Rider
170 Posts
nice, not sure what dads had that was 7-10 years ago, grandpas has a 327

i want a mopar 440 sixpak for my truck but they are more vauable then gold, so i might have to seld for a 428

1 - 20 of 41 Posts