Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how many 600se (85) or 600le (86) sleds were ever made? I have one but it has been modified and not run in about 15-20 years, Im not sure how many are around anymore. I have seen a few in the internet but not for sale...

·
Registered
177 Posts
not sure how many were ever made, but in there day i.m sure there was no shortage of them. seen you other post were you said the 600 was modded to the 707. not a hole lot of those around though. they were a 600 that was resleeved and then bored to the maximum that it could be. not sure on all this though. and then they had to run a different case and do something with the crankshaft to seperate the 2 outer cylinder from the middle cylinder. had a chance to pick one up once from a guy and he said that you never hope you blow it up because you'll be resleeving it along with pistons. i passed it up

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you mean polaris bored some of them out???

·
Registered
177 Posts
they were resleeved and then bored as big as it could be bored without going through the water jacket. and as far as i know, if you wanted this motor, it came out of your pocket

1 - 4 of 4 Posts