Snowmobile Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did this problem everything get solved. I have a 2005 with the same problem.
I just bought a 05 340 polaris for my 9 year old and i does the same thing. Did you ever figure it out? Anything to save us time working on this would be great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone figured this out yet? Pretty much the same thing as everyone else is reporting on the 05 Polaris 340 Classic, with this caveat:

My 13 yo (100lbs) can ride all day. As soon as I plant my 250lbs butt on the sled I’m lucky to get 5 min out of it.

After we let it sit for 20 min & promise my 13 yo I won’t touch it again, and it runs great all day again for her!

thoughts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same exact problem with my 2005. Was about 40 degrees had about 250lbs on the sled. Rode great then would bog down. If I got it pointed downhill it was fine. Just when I stopped on a flat it would move about 2 feet and then stop. I purchased 5 years ago and did not use it. It was dry storage, got it all tuned up this year. It only has 280 miles on it. Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
So my problem was a simple one. The rubber boot on the air box was not attached properly when i had it tuned up and it was causing a carb issue. Seated it correctly and now its running as should. Hope this helps.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts