Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my grandfather is helping some people he knows clean out their yard. They have a snowmobile i guess. My grandfather said its yellow so iam guessing its a skidoo. he said its a newer one like 95-2004. The guy said my grandfather can have the sled so my grandpa is going to take it home tonight. Then giving it to me :D well the only reason why the guy gave it to my grandpa is because it will only run for 10 minutes and then shut off. Iam guessing the float in the carb is stuck or something minor! anything you guys know about it ? Thanks bunches. cant wait for the snow to fly! :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Post again when you have the sled. You will have to list what it is or isn't doing in order to get any educated guesses. The only thing that I will tell you is since it is yellow then it probably is a skidoo. How sure is your is your grandfather about the age? The sled could be 30 years old.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my grandfather has a 1998 skidoo 380 touring! he knows what a newer sled looks like! i dont know anythign about it yet but hopefully will be informed tonite.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts