·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts

simply bad ass!!!

btw everyones got some sweet lookin sleds on here :cool: good pics yall

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Damn! Hillbilly those are some sweet sleds!! How does the f6 stand up to the 800?

·
Registered
205 Posts
thanks a lot michael. i've been trying to get pics up for a LONG time. just never got around to it, then i couldnt figure it out lol. the F6 hooks up way better than that 800 and it'll keep with it or take it for quite a ways. the black 500 CC(thats in there right?i didnt look) is my brothers sled. that thing goes GOOD for a 500. im gonna take the coupling blocks out of my F6 tho, so i can do some serious cat walks. that 1 pic is alright, but i want it to STAND UP. i love those sleds tho. that blue 800 is just beutiful. i have a yellow skid plate on it now and yellow bar hooks. just GORGEOUS. haha, i'll stop talking about my sleds now:p .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anybody know how to resize a picture without it looking all "PIXELIZED"?

·
Registered
54 Posts
PhotoShop does this automatically. Paint Shop Pro, at least the last version I used, had a Resample menu item along with the Resize menu item. Used the same way, but with better results. If you're using a cheaper paint program, you may not have this option. Sometimes, applying a Blur filter will smooth it out a bit too. Hope this helps.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
if you have paint

image>strech/skew>change percent of pic

thats the best way i know to change the aspect ratio, and keep it looking good (if thats the only program you have to use)...i dunno if thats what your talking about or not...

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
now that i've figured out how to do this i'll post a few more

Attachments

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
heres a pic of me and my friends sleds, mines the ZR 700

Attachments

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
ok heres one of our trip pics, i think there were 16 of us or something.

Attachments

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
k heres two pics of my friend ryan on his blair morgan 800 rev. its a sweet sled, fun to ride, hes got it setup to be able to cat walk at almost any instant, i would buy a rev anyday.

Attachments

81 - 98 of 98 Posts