Snowmobile Forum banner

61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
when you reply to this thread...

click reply, then type in what you want in the "your reply" box...then to upload the pic, scroll down a bit, and see "attach file" then you need to click on "browse"...when you click on browse, find the pic on your computer (like in my documents, or my pictures, or wherever you have it saved), but make sure it fits the size limit of 1000000 bites...then click submit reply and walla it shows up

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
heres catwoman600's pic:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
some Sweet sleds there Catwoman..by the way how does the zl run??

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks PolarisIndy,Couldn't figure it out.The ZL is a wonderful sled:D Great Trail sled.Handles beautiful.:D :D

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
no problem catwoman, any time;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Heres a picture of my 1999 ZRT 800 with a 2000 ZRT LE hood, orange holeshot skid plate, orange hood screens, orange ski handles, orange hyfax, orange running board tubes, orange pull cord handle, green snowflap, green ski saddles,smoked headlight cover, MBRP silencer, 96 studs down the center and reverse.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
My brothers 2003 Firecat 700 with smoked headlight cover, yellow hood screens and red chrome windsheild.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
My summer toy. A 2001 Honda TRX 250 with K&N Filter, Dynojet Jet kit, 22x12x9 Bearclaw tires, Maier Handgaurds, T1500 Superwinch and full length skidplate. My Honda 250 will soon be replaced by a Arctic Cat DVX 400.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Phat Cat like those smoked headlights?? lol

·
Registered
205 Posts
that is ONE AWESOME SLED redlinin. and "polarisindy500", i had my neighbor scan some pics of my sleds for me and she eamiled them to me. how do i get them from an email to here(im not extremely good with comps. lol)? i tired copy and pasteing, but that didnt work, so... o well.
thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hillbilly800 said:
that is ONE AWESOME SLED redlinin. and "polarisindy500", i had my neighbor scan some pics of my sleds for me and she eamiled them to me. how do i get them from an email to here(im not extremely good with comps. lol)? i tired copy and pasteing, but that didnt work, so... o well.
thanks
You can save the picture to your My Pictures and name it something you can remember. Then when you post a reply, there is a Browse button on the bottom of the page. Just browse through your My Pictures until you find it, that's how I did it.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Woah sweet air!! anyone you know or get that on the net?

61 - 80 of 98 Posts