Snowmobile Forum banner

41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
lol, watch it or you'll get a RUI or a SUI, lol, and chances are if you are cocked ridin a sled, youre going to kill yourself before you get caught.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Here we are a few weeks ago...

and this was a couple days ago...

But it's looking a lot nicer out today! Should be riding this afternoon.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Can someone tell me how to attach a picture to my posts?:confused:

·
GIT ER DONE
312 Posts
Ken , get those units in the barn/garage, or are all the VETTES in the way. ( nice cars dude ) -- TRIPLEPLEASURE, you need your pictures hosted on a website so they are available for viewing 24 / 7 . Then click on the IMG tab as you are making your post up for this forum and enter the url address where the picture is stored.

·
Registered
54 Posts
0to60n3, yes, the Vettes are taking up the valuable garage space. Thanks for the compliment. Damn dude, looks like you got some fine taste in machinery as well! Awesome cars (and sleds and bikes and watercraft).

Well, the ground it white again, so the sleds don't sit still too long at any given time now. Hopefully it'll stick around this time. I wish it would pick a climate and stick with it... :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
my 93' 750 Indy Storm

·
Registered
11 Posts
damn, still cant figure out how to put the pic in the post. oh well, follow the link i guess:)

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
my sled (the indy)

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
38 inches down Thursday, another 10 inches tonight. My sled in this picture is sitting on about 4.5 feet. We need the trails to settle, cause man it deep!
Cheers

Attachments

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
HOLY BIG PICTURE BATMAN!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
My sled...used to be hubby's...Summit Renegade 800

My old sled...we handed it down to the kids

Needless to say, it was quite an adjustment for me to switch from the 440 to the 800....yikes! Getting quite used to it now though...and my arms have never been stronger. :p

·
Registered
167 Posts
FreshPowder said:
My sled...used to be hubby's...Summit Renegade 800

My old sled...we handed it down to the kids

Needless to say, it was quite an adjustment for me to switch from the 440 to the 800....yikes! Getting quite used to it now though...and my arms have never been stronger. :p
LOL!
I would've went from a 440 to a 500 then to a 700, then up to a 800, but not freakin 440 to 800!
Nice sleds you got there, but, I'm an ALL Arctic Cat fan.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks...and I was thinking the same thing about switching but I'm glad I did the jump, it's making me learn things that I never would have learned otherwise.

No other females ride around here so I have to keep up with hubby and all of his friends....no way I could have done that on the 440.
:)

I was grinning from ear to ear at your Arctic Cat comment...that grey one in the photo behind the MXZ belongs to a friend of our's. He always 'meowwws' when he gets off of his....too cute. All sleds are nice if they make you happy...we just happen to like Ski-Doo. :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
FreshPowder said:
Thanks...and I was thinking the same thing about switching but I'm glad I did the jump, it's making me learn things that I never would have learned otherwise.

No other females ride around here so I have to keep up with hubby and all of his friends....no way I could have done that on the 440.
:)

I was grinning from ear to ear at your Arctic Cat comment...that grey one in the photo behind the MXZ belongs to a friend of our's. He always 'meowwws' when he gets off of his....too cute. All sleds are nice if they make you happy...we just happen to like Ski-Doo. :D
Hehe :D

I'm always surrounded by Ski-Doo fans.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
it open paint but no photo shows catwoman...might wanna try to directly upload it to the thread

41 - 60 of 98 Posts