Snowmobile Forum banner

21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
THATS MY MXZ, FENDRGUY WAS JUST SHOWING ME JUST HOW COMPUTER ILLITARITE I AM:D BOUGHT IT A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO JUST WAITING FOR OLD MAN WINTER TO COOPERATE

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
HEY FENDRGUY, WITH ALL THEM FOLKS BUYING THEM REVS AND
FIRECATS, THERE IS SOME SMOKIN' DEALS OUT THERE RIGHT NOW. YOU JUST NEED TO EMBEZZLE OUT OF BUDGET, WORKS LIKE A CHARM
:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
ill get you a picture soon adrenaline, im lifting the handlebars sometime this holiday vacation, and then ill post.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
cool Maverick, I saw a post on another forum where a guy put a 2 inch riser on a sled exactly like mine, had pictures got the pad back on and it looked great! thinking about it. Any disadvantages?

great sleds guys! love the custom paint on those Yammies.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
2 inches??? HAHAHA mine are goin up another 6, course im 6'8". the disadvantages are based on your riding style, im always on my feet and we ride nice and aggressive, if your just trail riding, whats the sense.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
HEY MAVERICK, WHAT PART OF UPSTATE NY DO YOU LIVE IN, I AM AROUND SODUS POINT AREA.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
im on the great sacandaga 700 Doo, picture is coming, adrenaline, ocne i bother to go outside and take one, LOL

·
Registered
323 Posts
Oh man, Shouldn't have drank all them beers on the trail!!! Damnit!!, the zippers stuck!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
It would actually be called "Drinking and Riding". Anyway, I don't get wasted and then ride. I get wasted at the hotel or cabin afterwards. A few beers or shots here and there throughout the day keeps the doctor away. Or was that supposed to be about an apple a day? hmmm... sometimes I forget.

21 - 40 of 98 Posts