Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is the concrete block at the top of my jump which led to me spiraling through the air on the new REV. 15.4 miles to crash it & now it has personality. :mad:

(almost saved it, but landed left side, breaking a windshield clip & thats it!! Ski is missing a large chunck of plastic, but over all satisfied with out come of a preatty bad get off.) Just turned 100 miles on it loading it on the trailer.

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shortly after above miss-hap. Had to get back on the horse, dang it! Pre-mature pic, but you get the idea what happens next. (no I didn't crash this time!!)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Sorry to hear bout the new sled.:(
Looks like you had fun though!:cool:

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
how do u like the XC 600 though? i like the looks of em better then i used too. and seems there are a few around here.but some seem like the suspension is looow

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the XC600 a lot. With the older chassis if you get on it you can hang with the best of them great for tight twisties. Of coarse you have to work a little harder, but thats the best part!
The suspension comes from the factory set up for a 180# rider. With the xtra-10 you are very limited with settings, but you can revalve the shocks and put in a stiffer tortion springs to get a better/higher ride out of it. Its not made for the mogals like the REV but it will get you through them none the less.
I do like the looks, that is what drew me to it originally. The 98's made me wanna puke, but the 97 kept the Polaris image alive.

I've been tossing around the idea of selling it, but it is a very reliable sled, always there for a back up. But for the right price I may have to give 'er one last was job and kiss her good bye. ;)
I've only got about 200 miles on the REV but I come from a extensive motorcycle back ground, So I feel quite comfy in the new, higher body position.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Yea i know what you mean about the REV style, but personally i liek the other sleds better

1 - 11 of 11 Posts