Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to put about 200 miles on it, and love it so far.

After the dealer tried to pimp me, basically tried to charge me and my friend 5k more then what we agreed for two of them all was good.

Been awhile since i have had a sled used to have a Formula Z, Formula III, and a Mach Z.Riding this is really nice, after a day in the trails i feel great, and seems very quick on the ice.
I had a couple of Firecats F7's talking smack and still took them, which i was not sure if i would since i am out of the loop and not sure what to watch out for.

Is there a huge difference performance wise between the Adrenaline which i got the the X and Blair Morgan?
What sort of after market stuff are people doing? I still want a reliable sled.

Thanks, last thing any other good forums to maybe check out also?

·
Registered
97 Posts
There isn't much difference between your sled and mine... mine just has different shocks and about 5 more hp I think. I raced a sled like yours and both times he got me out of the hole (you have a longer track) I spun down to the ice, but I passed hime and was only a few sled lengths ahead at the end.

·
Registered
205 Posts
hey daner, he doesnt have a renagade, he has an adrenaline. i'm almost positive the only differences between the X and adrenaline is graphics, hand guards, low windshield, and MAYBE shocks, probably a few more things. the X package is snow check only i think. X package was $500 more than the adrenaline. i was tempted to buy 1 tho!!!!! they are sweet looking sleds. those adrenalines are fast sleds too. and daner, i dont THINK the X has more power than the renagade.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks ya i love it for sure. Sucks though living where i do can't really ride unless i trailer it out a ways which means weekend only riding.

I was sitting at work starting out the window thinking about buzzing around on it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hillbilly's right, on the 2202 models the only difference between the adrenaline and the x were that the x had the shocks on the front with the reservior. And also different graphics and those accessories on the rails, but basically the same sled.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts