Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a pic I took on a trail near my house. I found the trail on Saturday, and convinced my wife to go riding with me. First time she was on the 440... and she did very well! She only buried it once, on the way home. ;) Got off the packed trail a little, and sunk like a rock. Had to tow it out...

The victory was getting her out though! I want her to like the sport as much as I do.

My sled is in foreground (got snow?) and she's on the Panther in the background. The camera bag fell off my seat... that's what is in the snow to the right of my sled (in case you were wondering).

Attachments

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
nice pic

from the looks of it the trails seemed to be in good condtion

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Nice pics man! i like the Got Snow sticker!!:cool:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trails were great! These are local, unmarked, un-funded trails. Sweeeeeet.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
the trails definetly look nice...looks a little powdery though, any problems with snow dust?

the green vents look cool on that black hood.

Locky! good to see you posting... i see you on a lot, but it seems you leave early:confused:

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
locky said:
You listen here you little #%&@er . If I get my hands on you Im going to rip your #%&@ing head off. Say hi to your mom for me.:D
You already got your hands on his mom....So he can't be that hard to find...Just follow him to wherever he asks for money to buy stuff...:D J/K G....

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
unfortunately, he can't manage to get his hands on my mom for more than 5 minutes w/o popping his top, and then he has to run back home to his wife so she doesn't get suspicious..., then again, who would want to be with a guy like that? :p

wow...I really shouldn't be saying those things eh? :D

now that magoo mentions it, the green vents do look nice, I didn't really notice them before, those are the best kind of mods, the subtle ones you appreciate over time :cool:

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
locky said:
You listen here you little #%&@er . If I get my hands on you Im going to rip your #%&@ing head off. Say hi to your mom for me.:D
LMAO...locky that has to be the funniest thing ive read on sf.com

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
locky said:
Thanks Magoo. I only try to post when I actually have something worth saying. Unlike some on here (G-Force)
How true! How soo true!!!

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
PolarisINDY500 said:
LMAO...locky that has to be the funniest thing ive read on sf.com
You got it! I'm lovin it!!!

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
smallengineguy said:
...Just follow him to wherever he asks for money to buy stuff...:D ....
Another true statement!

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
skidoo_magoo said:
the trails definetly look nice...looks a little powdery though, any problems with snow dust?

the green vents look cool on that black hood.

Locky! good to see you posting... i see you on a lot, but it seems you leave early:confused:
Thanks... Pics didn't come out very colorful. The paint is actually the two-tone that changes from green to purple. AC only put it on Millenium sleds, and only 1000 of each model.

With the screens, I have never had a problem with it sucking dust. I *have* ridden it where the nose has been under the powder, and the powder just comes flying up over the hood and windshield. Rode whole fields like that, and never had a problem (except for my gas mileage) :D

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
locky said:
Post more pics. Its great to see other couples out riding.
I will... in time. You know what it's like - you have a wife and kids. I'm sure you've been through the "I'm too cold" routine. Getting a female out riding is like pulling teeth. ;)

This just happend to be a 30 degree day, sunny, and beautiful. The kids were all out of the house, and I was actually able to convince her to go. The BIG surprise was that she was okay with driving the 440 by herself, instead of riding! She has not been on that sled (driving it) once, so I was thrilled she was up for the challenge. I took paths that would be easiest for her, and it worked out pretty well. It was a good enough first experience that she said she would like to go again. Woo Hoo!!! Victory! A few more times, and she'll be hooked!

BTW Locky, I saw one post where you advised a newbie to buy his wife the warmest clothes he could find. Proves you are a real wise guy... and I mean that in the nicest way. :D

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Oh yes. Keep them as warm as you can. Also keep telling them how sexy it is that they ride snowmobiles. I spent twice the amount of money on my wifes appareal as I spent on my own. Heres a pic from one of our trips last year.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
locky said:
Oh yes. Keep them as warm as you can. Also keep telling them how sexy it is that they ride snowmobiles. I spent twice the amount of money on my wifes appareal as I spent on my own. Heres a pic from one of our trips last year.
Oops... forgot the sexy part. I'll remember to tell her next time! ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts