Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any good mods for a 01 Pro X 600. Im looking to add some power to this already fast sled. The sled has had some carburation change and a little clutch work. The lower the price the better.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Get yourself some Vforce reeds.......a silencer ( I use Mbrp) if for nothing else its 8 lbs lighter than stock......Make sure you are jetted for the temp( This can be huge) Make sure your clutches are centered and free moving ( new springs every year) Keep your track as loose as possible without ratcheting ....good gas ....a good belt ( tighten it up so that with the track off the ground it is just barely creeping at idle) watch the deflection.
Alot of being fast is maintaining your sled.....There is no way that a guy with the same sled, who just rides it and puts it away, is going to beat you if you do the things I've said.

I ride a 2004 Pro X 600...Which if you read the Mags was'nt suppose to be able to compete with the 600's his year. That's a joke...I've been beat by two sleds a F7 and a Zr 900....Thats what it takes for Cat to compete.....The F6....TAILLIGHT .........REV 600 H.O. ...TAILLIGHT Not even close, and thats the truth..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts