Snowmobile Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
used sled parts and repair

Went to JTs in New Lowell, not helpful at all, rude and obnoxious not worth the one hour drive [ thx for nothing buddy] I had heard this guy was a winner!!! Now I can actually testify to that. :thumbsdown:
I then went to [Total recreation] in orillia very helpul knowleagable and they had everything I needed at a great price. Can u please add them, they actually deserve a mention. cheers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Guys :
Where can I get a new foam filter that is at the cowl on a 1998 Yamaha 600 vmax it is crumbling in my hands. I can not find it in any of the OEM catalogs online. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Parts and Accessories

Check out Sport Mart, in Clinton TWP MI. They carry parts for both old and new sleds, ATV's, and watercraft. Great information, and always seem to have or are able to order what I need. Prices are tough to beat. They ship what I need directly to me when I am unable to make the drive to the store. Soon to have a website from what I'm told once inventory and designs are completed. Store has been there for 47 years. Give them a call. (586) 791-8140

41 - 56 of 56 Posts