Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Reverend Dennis
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok parting out a 650 Indy. 1990

The motor, carbs, pips, and steering assm is gone.

Whats left?

Both Skis, with ski skins
Front suspension, (kimpex shocks)
Complete rear skid
CDI
Bumpers
Hood and front crowl.
Seat cover,
gas tank
Tunnel.
Windshield
Track

·
Registered
385 Posts
Do you know if the seat cover would fit a 1987? Also, how much are you looking to get out of it?

·
Reverend Dennis
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure if its the same, check the Microfiche and compare the part numbers for the seats

As for cost I dunno 50 bucks plus shipping?

·
Registered
385 Posts
What do you mean by the Microfiche?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Ok thanks, but they didn't have the same part #'s.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Greetings,

You wouldnt happen to have the Jackshaft, brake rotor and Half Moon key would you?

if you do, what would you need for them items and where are you located?

Shipping to 54856 would be?

Thanks,

·
Registered
455 Posts
SRV2010,

Greetings,

Sorry but I kinda have to laugh here, your obviously a youngin'.

MicroFiche is what they used to look up manual info for part numbers before Computers on the Internet.:eek: :laugh:

How did we manage to get thru to this day and age you might ask. the same way we do now. One day at a time, with one foot in front of the other.

·
Reverend Dennis
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Greetings,

You wouldnt happen to have the Jackshaft, brake rotor and Half Moon key would you?

if you do, what would you need for them items and where are you located?

Shipping to 54856 would be?

Thanks,
I will have to check and see if the jackshaft will fit a large flat rate box, if it does, what say 80.00 shipped for it all?

·
Registered
385 Posts
PolarisBlood,

Sorry for not knowing what the Microfiche was, but this is my first Polaris I have ever owned. For what it's worth, it's going to be the last.

·
Polaris Fan
181 Posts
I know you said you sold the engine but do you happen to have the exhaust manifold for it still?

·
Registered
53 Posts
did you sell the seat cover? Is it seperate from the tank cover? and do you have the tank cover? I am interested in both if you still have them. guessing I'm too late

·
Reverend Dennis
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry about that, the tank cover is in great condition and the seat cover has a small tear towards the front of it near the front snap. Other wise in good shape.

I dunno say 40 each?

·
Registered
19 Posts
You said steering asm is gone, did that include the handlebars? Specifically, I'm looking for the emergency kill switch on the right side.

Thanks,
AJ

·
Registered
53 Posts
If that includes shipping I'll take them. they should probably fold down neatly and don't weigh much so it shouldn't cost much to ship to PA.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts