Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tree fell on it!

motor and track are sold, hood, windshield, throttle side of handlebars all broken

XTRA 12 skid, most bearings and hyfax replaced last season $100
FOX shocks, all four rebuilt about 500 miles ago $50 each
$250 for the whole extra 12 setup, skid, shocks, and all front suspension parts.
All three carbs $50
Kimpex plastic skis w/ woody's 6" carbides, 500 miles $150
purple skid plate $25

tunnel has slight bulge under the gas tank on the right side that could be straitened out pretty easily. It does have the hoses and exchangers and VIN. Belly pan and metal in the key/choke area bent.

nose piece (purple), airbox, bumpers, wiring harness, jackshaft and driveshaft, tie rods and ends, front suspension and A arms, oil and coolant bottles, seat and tank (needs recovered) and more.

I'm in Beulah, near Traverse City.

I am looking for a 97-99 PUMA/JAG (parts) to rebuild my sons sled. Need hood, windshield, gauges, console, steering colum, throttle side handlebar controls and airbox. The tree hit that one too! I would take a complete sled with blown motor, bad suspension, etc.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
airbox/brake caliper/exhaust/skis/skid plate gone

still have
shocks, I took 'em out, removed the springs and tried them all, still working in and out smoothly.
skid
secondary, just opened up and cleaned before the last ride of last year
shafts
bumpers and covers
carbs
wiring harness no cuts
seat/tank combo with brakelight and wire, needs new cover
belt gaurd
brake lever assembly
both trailing arms

make me an offer on the rest, I want to get it out of the garage!

·
Registered
10 Posts
On the North end of Long Lake. My son does most the ridin though. Just tryin to find some parts for my sled right now.

Tracedog

·
Reverend Dennis
786 Posts
On the North end of Long Lake. My son does most the ridin though. Just tryin to find some parts for my sled right now.

Tracedog
Off topic, but tracedog, Long lake huh? My old stomping ground for fishing and wakeboarding until two years ago when I moved right on fox lake in ingleside!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sold the skid, rear shocks, airbox, brake caliper, front bumper, and exhaust this weekend

Traceodg, I'll try to get a shipping price in the morning. If you haven't seen a pic of it, it's purple and in good shape.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts

Tracedog
im on the north side to right on the other side of rollins and wilson

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Didn't make it to the UPS store today, sorry. I'll try to get that price ASAP

Sold:
skid
rear shocks
airbox
exhaust
front bumper
brake caliper

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tracedog, sorry been busy! Looks like shipping is about $14.00. I'd sell/send it to ya for $30 total.

also sold:
motor
trailing arms
carbs

still have the two front shocks, rebuilt 500 miles ago $100/ both
secondary in pretty good shape, just had it apart end of last season to clean $50
shafts
bottles
wiring harness
seat/tank needs new cover
chaincase/gears/chain
rear bumper and covers black
belt guard
chassis/coolers/hoses

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dude, I just bought 1 off Ebag today @ 3pm. Sorry about that but, wasn't sure what was going to happen. 1 in the hand is worth 2 in the bush! LOL. I got it for 6.50. I appreciate your time, sorry we couldn't hook up in time.

Tracedog

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All that's left:

secondary clutch $50
jack and drive shaft $10 ea
belt gaurd with a well used belt! $10
used belt with about 1000 miles $10
siring harness with cdi that has a crack in the housing, not sure if it is still good. harness is good $10
seat/tank combo rips in seat cover $10
brake light $10
chassis with xtra 12 control arms, tie rods, good coolers and hoses, good reg, belly pan is bent $25
oil and coolant bottles $10 ea

I think that's about it.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you want it shipped? It's in good shape, no cracks. PM your email if you want and an address, I'll get pics and figure shipping.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts