Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Dare Devil
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i bought this sled and it had cracks and gouges and scratches everywhere .. so i fixed all the body work and decided to paint it red which is no where near how they came from factory well here are some pics.. tell me what you think... honest answers.. lol good or bad

·
Dare Devil
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the only thing that im mad about is i just bought that window cause the last one broke but then i found some low profile ones with flares for cheaper ... ughh!!! lol

·
Dare Devil
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys .. i just need my decal guy to fancy her up with some indy 500 decals and im good to go .. thats the dupli-color red metal speck spray paint if anyone wants to know

·
Terrain Dominator
1,918 Posts
Awesome! Looks stock, but the metallic finish gives it a nice flair!

What kind of decals are you putting on? Design? Color?

·
Terrain Dominator
1,918 Posts
Decals made by Polaris, or something aftermarket?

·
Registered
385 Posts
That looks sharp! It gives the sled a nice look. Nice job.

·
Terrain Dominator
1,918 Posts
^A little too much white I think^ (nice edit, btw) :laugh:

I think it'd look awesome if you could get some Indy 500 decals that looked something like Dragon decals! That kind of ripped/torn looking script.

·
Rick
3,070 Posts
i like the first one hawkster did but do it with black screens and black with white checker cobra shield.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looks great and I like the color. If it was mine, I would either add some kind of graphic "500" lettering or maybe just pinstripe?

I wouldn't bother with a Indy or Polaris logo as virtually the entire snowmobile community already knows what model it is. When I repainted my VMax a couple years ago, all I did was add a little accent pinstriping.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts