Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1992 Phazer Mountian
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I hear that old phazer long tracks are kind of rare? Is this true if so how many other ones are out there? Also I know a person who thinks there rare and says he might want it but how much should I tell him there worth? I bought it for $700

·
Registered
315 Posts
WHAT???????? are you kiddin??
that little 480 turns that 136 just fine , you just loose all your top end (top speed about50) that little sled still amazes's me everytime we take it out !! its no rocket but it
does very well in the powder !! light weight and floatation is un believable !!!
i still have poeple say " wow that little phazer does better than i ever thought it
would " when they are riding some hugely tracked powerful mountian machine !!
RARE ??? not hardly here in the west , i still see quite a few of them ,

·
1992 Phazer Mountian
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WHAT???????? are you kiddin??
that little 480 turns that 136 just fine , you just loose all your top end (top speed about50) that little sled still amazes's me everytime we take it out !! its no rocket but it
does very well in the powder !! light weight and floatation is un believable !!!
i still have poeple say " wow that little phazer does better than i ever thought it
would " when they are riding some hugely tracked powerful mountian machine !!
RARE ??? not hardly here in the west , i still see quite a few of them ,
Took the words out of my mouth except the rare part maybe it's because I'm in the east and your in the west

1 - 5 of 5 Posts