Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey gang. I have a serious oil consumption problem. I run a 2010 800 dragon 155. Today I did 45 kms of very easy trail groomed riding. I used 1/2 tank of fuel and 90% tank of oil. Dealer checked it out about a month ago and said everything checked out good. This is rediculous.....any help would be appreciated......thx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bs

Well its been a week since I posted this. Thx for no responses. Obviously the Polaris family are not much help......no worries. Will dump polaris and go Yamaha.......

·
Registered
303 Posts
Well its been a week since I posted this. Thx for no responses. Obviously the Polaris family are not much help......no worries. Will dump polaris and go Yamaha.......
I hear what your saying and ive been there before.. But you have to understand that there is 30,000 or so members on this site and god knows how many post a day as were mid season.. A good rule of thumb is after 12 to 24 hours post a To The Top (or ttt) reply to your thread. That way it goes back to the top of the list..

As far as your oil you need to go back to your dealer and tell them how much its using.. Almost all your oil for half a tank is way off..

JT

·
Jay C
207 Posts
hey gang. I have a serious oil consumption problem. I run a 2010 800 dragon 155. Today I did 45 kms of very easy trail groomed riding. I used 1/2 tank of fuel and 90% tank of oil. Dealer checked it out about a month ago and said everything checked out good. This is rediculous.....any help would be appreciated......thx
why wouldn't you just take it to your dealer and dump it in his shop??? it's a 2010 and your waiting for someone here to respond and fix your problem?
its called WARRANTY

·
Big D
31 Posts
that is so true!!! i wud tell them fix it or my lawyer will be calling u i have seen and read alot of ppl been complaing bout polaris lately its sad it really is that they dnt take the time out no more! there losing alot of customers and at this rate wont be number 1 with that attitude!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts