Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
What part of NW MN are you from. We head up to Cloquet quite a bit. (just south of Duluth) My buddies cabin is right on the pwerlines, fun, fun, fun!!

I myself am from the TwinCities area.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hello :)
I was born in Hibbing, MN (Hour away from Duluth), and havn't lived there for over 10 years, and I'm not even 18 :p

·
Administrator
1,152 Posts
chase9119 said:
What part of NW MN are you from. We head up to Cloquet quite a bit. (just south of Duluth) My buddies cabin is right on the pwerlines, fun, fun, fun!!

I myself am from the TwinCities area.
I live in Duluth... well just outside of town on a Pike Lake. Its just west of Hermantown.

·
Administrator
1,152 Posts
Dano and myself headed up to Rainy Lake and Lake Vermillion on this Saturday and today, Sunday. Riding was AWESOME! We pretty much rode on the Arrowhead trail exclusively. It was incredible what great shape it was in. I had never ridden up at the very peak of Northern, MN... but I have to say that I think the trail systems and trails up near International Falls are BETTER THAN MICHIGAN!

The base on the trails was good in most spots, a few icy corners... but for the most part, we are talking about B+ conditions with "A" trails.

If you ever get the chance to ride in Northern, MN ... I recommend you check out the Arrorhead Trails just outside of Internation Falls, along the Canadians border.

We rode 304 miles in 2 days of riding, and now I am tired and have to work on a school paper that I delayed for tonight in order to snowmobile! :)

But yes, there is still good riding in Northern, MN!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts