Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Errol

I love the Umbagog Lake area. I'm new to sledding. Went on my first tour last weekend in Twin Mountain. I'm hooked now. Any places to rent a sled in Errol area that you know of?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know they have sled rentals in Pittsburg right on rt 3.
The best riding is Pittsburg down to Twin Mountain. Trails get pretty rough south of there. Tons of snow in Pittsburg, still a few weeks of good riding up there left.

·
Registered
6 Posts
rental info

Thanks for the rental info guys. I'll have to try renting up in Pittsburg sometime. My worst fear is that I am going to wreck the rental sled or damage the engine and have my security deposit taken.

I have another question about sledding in new england. I have only been on a couple of tours in tourist areas of NH (conway - twin mtn). How does snowmobiling differ in say Vt or ME? Are the trails rougher - less crowded - faster driving?

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I just came back from Rangeley, they got snow... we took a drive down to pittsburg and they had about the same amount... great trails

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
Just did 250 km this weekend in the Twin Mtn area. Great riding! Although they're expecting 50 degrees and rain Tuesday. Glad we got the riding in when we did! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts