Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :D :D
I would like to report phenomenal riding in the Duluth area. Rode for 5 hours today and have never seen as much fresh powder as we have right now in my entire life in Duluth. The Duluth airport has reported 21" of fresh snow (past 48 hours) as of noon today and it is still snowing now... 11pm.

Trails need to be groomed, but I would assume they should be by next weekend. If you live in the Minneapolis area and are looking for snow... Duluth and the rest of Northeastern Minnesota is THE place to ride. We had so much powder in areas that the powder was even with the base of our snowmobiles' windshields in some areas when we were sitting idle. Fabulous. Winter has arrived.

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
winter has arrived!!! got 8 inches here last night, supposed to get another 6 today :D

SNOWDAY!!!:D:D

what's with this 3 smilies per post thing?

·
Registered
711 Posts
I attest to what cobra is sayin. I was with him. THE BEST riding i have ever had in Minnesota

dano

·
Administrator
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sillyg said:
Isnt it like 50 below there?
At the moment the temp guage in my truck read -25 F this morning... wind chills are like -50 F though. Yeah, we got snow, but at the moment it is way too cold to ride. It is supposed to warm up for the weekend though.

On the positive side, the cold weather forces me to go to school and study.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.