Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been up to their camp? How much snow did they get this past week. heard they got some lake effect.

·
Registered
2 Posts
north central pa

hi tioga
i'm also located in tioga and looking for someone to ride with i'm around sebring was wondering where u were located was hoping to find someone to show me around and how to get to the snowmobile trails let me know if you're interested

thanks
mike

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mike52 we are on the western side of the county. near Gaines. shin hollow road to be exact. we can ride into the canyon and beyond from our cabin. I know many of the trails, but my friend seems to know them like the back of his hand. we would surely welcome more riders in our group since it is usually small (3-4). just hope the snow holds up since I can't go up this weekend. If its still there next weekend I will be there. Let me know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Tioga

Glad to see you respond wasn't sure if you would get this or not how about the snow this weekend?? Any way from where you are do you know how to make your way to 15 around the Sebring exit. If so let me know that's my only problem is getting west of 15 far enought to hit trails I just don't know where I can wiggle through.

let me know
Thanks
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts