Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone of you guys watch football? Im a hardcore football fan. I'm hopin my Bucs make it to the big dance, but i don't know how far they're gonna get with Johnson being hurt :(

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah....dolphins aren't too bad this year......getting ricky really helped them out

·
Registered
4 Posts
I dont watch much football- but my favorite teams would have to be the falcons and titans. How are they doing this year anyway?

Im more of a soccer person myself.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
titans are afc south champs i think.......and falcons are in a wildcard spot for the playoffs i believe

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah...i thought the saints were gonna be pretty good this year...they beat the bucs both times :( I was sad

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm rooting for the packers. But it looks like they're going to fade out after getting thier butts kicked by the Jets. That means they don't get home field advantage.
I was a hard core Giants fan in the 80's when they had Parcells. I even had a chance to meet Phil Simms and Mark Bavaro. Who knows, maybe Fossil will lead them back again.
My prediction is Eagles and Raiders.
What do you think?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
for the AFC, i know it will be the Raiders or the Jets. I have no idea bout the NFC though, if the Bucs get Brad Johnson back, they got a chance, but the Eagles are a tough team...so who knows

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha, i was gonna say, spud...what are you smokin?? They were the AFC East Champs tho...hehehehe

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well I don't know why, but I don't really care for the NFL, NBA or all those other major league sports...I personally prefer college sports. I mean, the way I see it, the pros are playing for money and it's just a matter of what team; in college, you are there for the love of the game and if you perform badly you could easily find yourself off the team.

OH! And the rivalries are far more competitive and you actually know some of th people playing in those games...it's just more energetic to me that way :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Skurge420 said:
falcons all the way!

yeah too bad they gotta play the bucs to get to the super bowl......and the bucs stomped them both times during the regular season :) But I'm not going to promise anything out of the Bucs unless they get Brad Johnson back into the game :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
What a weekend. That Steelers/Titans game was ausumn. Almost as good as the Steelers/Chargers AFC Campionship a few years ago. I'm pissed at the Jets for making so many mistakes. In my heart, I wanted them to win. But in my mind, I knew they would lose.
Oh well, I'm still sticking with my picks...Eagles and Raiders. The Titans are going to play at Raiders. It's going to be a hec of a game. Is Tampa going to Philly or the other way around?

·
Administrator
1,084 Posts
How did you like the quote from the Titans kicker about "Taking up acting" after is NFL career ends. I was laughing pretty hard when I heard that one last night on ESPN! :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts