Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new 05 Yamaha Grizzly660 Advantage Hardwoods.Can't wait to sling some mud next week!!!:D

·
Registered
42 Posts
The Grizzly is an animal, it took my brother and me two years to find out about the 4 wheel (all wheels locked) button thats under the sliding lever near the other 4 wheel lock button. Never got stuck before hand and now definitely won't. Its my brothers, so when I ride it I beat the hell out of it and find the hardest way possible out of the woods, taking down little trees and all.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have had good luck with Yamahas.First one was an 01 Big Bear.Awesome machine very very reliable.Husband got an 03 Grizz.Loved the machine.Has the best ride very comfy and has great power.Had to get another one needed more power couldn't keep up.All the machines have been great.A friend has 2 polaris one is an SP700 and SP500.Both really good machines.Did withstand real bad beatings.They are just very heavy compared to the Grizz and they didn't ride as well in my opinon.I was considering a Brute Force but I was afraid of a new model(bugs).So I went with the machine I have had good experience with.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts