Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i'm new to the forums and to snowmobiles. I'm looking into purchasing a snowmobile for this winter. I have had my eye on Arctic Cats mainly. The ones I like are the Mountian Arctic Cats, the M6 or M7 to be more specific. Can someone tell me more about these machines? I've read about them on the Arctic Cat website and looked at one in person one day. I also would like to know about how much a decent used one should cost vs a new one.

Thanks for any replies,
Matt

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm just curious on where you plan on riding, and what type of riding you will be doing. If you're going to be in the mountains most of the time you would want to get a mountain cat, but if the majority of your time will be spent on groomed trails you probobly wouldn't want to get a mountain sled.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
most beginners dont start mountain riding as it is more difficult than the typical trail riding. If you are interested in the Arctic Cats you should tink about getting yourself into the ZR line to begin with possibly a 500 until you get better and learn the conditions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts