Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone this is just a short intro. to get things started!!!!!!
My name is Nikki G. and I live in Conway,Newhampshire. I've been snowmobiling for about 13 years now and considering I'm only 15 thats basically my whole life! I started racing just a year ago when I upgraded my sled from a 1990 340 Indy Sport to a 2003 Indy 500. I purchased the snowmobile with trail riding in mind but my father had always raced and it was something I was interested in. Now an Indy isn't much of a powerhouse but I raced a 2001 440 xcf race sled and beat it and considering the distance we raced ( 450 feet or less) I'd say thats quite an acomplishment....because my sled was bone stock, just outta the crate! I've been part of RDG Performance for 3 years and am the equipment manager you could say. I keep everything in line and keep track of what class is up next and who is racing in it. I've always ridden a polaris and when the 900 Fusion came out I was put down by polaris' idea... but just 2 days ago at the Eping grass and water drags in epping, newhampshire I sat on the cobby thing and fell in love! It's the most comfortable, aggressive sled I've ever sat on and now I'm getting rid of my Indy and waiting for polaris' to come out with a 600. I guess thats about all I can tell you, and I aslo follow the RMR snox racing circuit so who knows maybe some of you do to????? Well hope that gave you the basic's of my snowmobile life!!!!!!Hey everyone this is just a short intro. to get things started!!!!!! Hey everyone this is just a short intro. to get things started!!!!!!

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
Wow! Bashing Ski Doos on your first post! Not nice! :D That's OK, man. Joking is all part of the fun! Welcome to the forum!

P.S. By the way, your beloved Polaris already has a recall on the Fusion for breaking jackshafts..... :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha hey I know it's all fun the truth is I actually like ski doos that little skit was just funny to me :D Yea I know about the Fusions recall, but maybe when they come out with the 600 next year that problem will be cleared up......

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
15 Posts
FUSION OR RX1 HELP

HEY SOMEBODY MUST BEABLE TO HELP. LOOKING TO BUY A NEW SLED HAVE A 04 PROX 700. BUT LOOKING AT THESE 2 NEW SLEDS NEED HELP,

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
The RX-1 is a good sled, but heavy. The fusion hasn't been out long enough yet to tell reliability, although the engine (liberty twin) is a well tested motor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts