Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Just bought a 2003 AC 900 MC 151"
Sled has 43 miles on it, has a 2 year xtend warr, and $2000 in aftermarket accessories on it.
Paid $6700 for it.
My last sled was a 96 Polaris Storm 800 rmk. Had a 136" 1.5 track, and at the time was the big boy on the mountain.
I had to sell when I went to college, and went riding for the first time in 4 years last Wed.
I rode an 01 Polaris 800 151" rmk. 2 other guys were on identicle sleds, and my father and another guy were on 02 800 156" rmk.
Anyway I'm hooked again, and couldn't pass up the deal I got on the AC 900.
So, will the PoPo 156" be the big boy in the group, or will the AC 900 151" swat it like a mouse?
What do you think,
DK

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going riding with the same group today.
I stopped at blue lakes on my way home from picking it up, and rode about a mile down the road just to try it out.
Its got alot more power than the 800 I was riding. I still need to break it in, it still has 3/4 of its first oil rich tank. The guy had bought every green accessory he could for the sled, so I spent 3 hours taking all that crap off, and putting the original silver and black stuff back on. It had this windshield that was metallic green, looked like horsefly eyes. My wife saw all the green and called it a snotrocket.
So now that we are back to 3 sleds, I've got the all aluminum Karavan 2 place trailer for sale, and am ordering a 4 place enclosed today.
Anybody need a trailer?
DK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts