Snowmobile Forum banner

New Sled, New Here!

2K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  YamahaRyy 
#1 · (Edited)
After many years of hating Michigan winters, the wife and I finally decided to do something about that. 2003, 550 Pantera. We take delivery of it on Saturday. They're forcasting 10" of snow for Tuesday! WhoooHooo!

See less See more
#7 ·
Mine is a 90, Heavy, Hell ya. can barely pick up the front end.
that tripple motor weighs in.
found some Decker pipes, put them on. Fatten the carbs and put a Comet clutch on her.
the sled does Rip, love the tripple power out of it.
Bought the sled with 400 mls on it back a few years ago from an old man that thought it was the sled for him.
the guy rode it couple of times and said it was 2 much for him, My jaw dropped when he showed it to me.:eek:
The sled sat in his garage for a long time, it was mint.
I paid 1500 for it, the RIGHT place at the right time.
I love those deals.

#8 ·
NO FREAKIN DOUBT ON THE DEAL ON THAT SLED, I JUST PICKED UP A 01 800 MXZ ADRENILINE FOR $1000 UNDER RETAIL, 2400 MILES GROOMED TRAIL RIDDEN ONLY NEVER DITCH BANGED, IF IT ONLY KNEW WHAT IT WAS IN FOR, I HAVE KNOWN THE PREVIOUS OWNER MANY YEARS AND KNOW THE SLED ABSOLUTY MINT! HEY DID YOU EVER CHECK OUT THAT POST I PUT ON ABOUT USING
YAHOO AS A HOST? JUST WONDERING IF IT WORKED. I WOULD LIKE TO ATTACH THEM TO MY POST BUT I AM TOO COMPUTER ILLITERATE TO ACCOMPLISH THAT
:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.