Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used this new helmet that Ski Doo offers? I had the modular helmet and loved it. Unfortunately, I sold it with my '01 MXZ 700(a sled I loved) I just bought an '02 700 and am trying to decide which helmet to buy. I heard they run small, and no dealerships around here seem to have any in stock. I will probably have to order and don't want to get stuck with the wrong size! Thanks...

·
Registered
55 Posts
at least your dealer is honest with you.

mine is still up for sale, XL Black worn 3 times with 2 visors and hard case, one visor is still new in box. 450cnd or 330 u.s. shipped anywhere. email [email protected]

·
Registered
55 Posts
dealer is team vincent motorsports in Ayr, ON

i deal with the owner, what he has done for me is this...

"call bombardier, ask them what they will do, here is their number _______"

that is what he did for me. now i have to say that when it comes to warranty on the sleds, they are awsome, they push stuff threw that should quite likley not qualify as warranty...

truly, i wish that the dealer did more, on the other hand i really truly think that its on bombardiers head....

·
Registered
467 Posts
I really like mine, I think its 10 times better than my modular. at least I dont get massive frostbite from the new one! my only gripe is the latch where you do it up,the old modular was easier to undo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts