Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

I am somewhat new to riding, currently live in the midwest. I had a long season of trail riding in Mercer WI area last season as my first go. I rode between 100-200 miles every weekend, more during the long holiday breaks! I was thinking of taking my sled out west later this season or for next season and leaving it out there to learn to ride in the mountains. I lost my Mercer WI connection and I may be moving out west in the next few years.

Are there any suggestions for good places to ride near Denver or Colorado Springs area? I would also need a riding partner (or more!) to help teach me the ropes. If there are any suggestions for schools I should also look into, that would be great.

Oh, and I don't know if this is important, but my sled is a 2015 Yamaha Viper XTX-SE

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey there! The best place to ride these days is Rabbit Ears pass near Steamboat Springs. I have been riding there since I was 5 (26 Years now). If you want to go riding together sometime let me know! I am always looking for new riding partners!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts