Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just uploaded my new pics from this weekend, I have some real nice ones of my friends Blair Morgan Rev. We went north to Wakaw- near saskatoon Sk. heres the link to my page, all my new ones are under New Pics album

My Site

My other ones are on there too, i have a video of that rev but i gotta find a place to upload it, my site won't let me, the file is too big.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
sweet pics dude...you got some good ones in your album as well

this one is my fav one from your new pics:
NICE THINGY

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
there i changed it :p

but i still call it a cat walk;) :D

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
be sure to check back next week, we're going back to wakaw on sunday and i should have a lot of pictures from there. We're going with quite a few more guys this time- probly 10. When i put them on i'll sort out the new pics into the other folders and put my recent pics in the new pic album again.
Anyone understand that haha.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
michael9688 said:
wasnt trying to start nothing JSMO
its no problem dude...no hard feelings

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well i just posted a bunch more pictures from this weekend, but my friend riding the F7 fell off and hurt his leg really bad, we thought it was broken so the ambulance had to come get him. He tipped into a rut on the right and his left foot came off the running board and the track caught his leg and flung it backwards, hes lucky the its only badly bruised. Sorry for the lack of pics, that kind of messed up the day, i had to go in the ambulance with him. My dad took all of them, hes still getting used to the digital camera, it snaps a little later, thats why theres not many pics in the air. So check it out they're in the new pics section after my old ones, i gotta figure out how to sort em.

And ya that blair morgan is sweet i got to ride it for a bit, wow, what a machine. I almost turned into a yellow man. I rode the F7 and figured i could get one performing just liek the REV. I'd take either one, happily.

·
Registered
233 Posts
glad to hear hes ok. sucks getting hurt but its part of the game. i cant get air pics either our digi is delayed like 5 mins:rolleyes:
anywho nice pics

·
Registered
205 Posts
michael9688 said:
a cat walk is one ski and half the track:rolleyes:
but nice pics non the less
last time i checked, a catwalk is standing the sled straight up... JUST LIKE THE PIC. not trying to start any fights, but thats what it is. IMO. :rolleyes:

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LoL, i thought so too, meh, whatever it is, it sure is fun to do(especially on that blair morgan) and looks sweet.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL well said 0 to 60

·
Registered
233 Posts
thin about it...how does a cat walk??? a four wheeler on 2 side wheels is a catwalk...how is it not the same with a sled:rolleyes:

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
just to clear up any confusion....

this is a true "cat walk" :p

;)

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
oh hell..i dunno..i didnt think that far ahead:confused:

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
michael9688 said:
thin about it...how does a cat walk??? a four wheeler on 2 side wheels is a catwalk...how is it not the same with a sled:rolleyes:
While your definition maybe the "real" meaning of catwalk, just about everyone uses it do describe going up on the back wheel/s/track

1 - 20 of 23 Posts