Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
96 Zrt 600 painted the belt gaurd, and made some screens, I think I need to sand down my pipes and give them a new coat other than that the rest of the engine area is clean

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
nice clean sled

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
nice lookin sled ya got there

i like how you painted the belt cover, and you are right i think its time for a lil sanding and painting for the exhaust. when/if you paint the exhaust it will really make your engine compartment look killer

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
skidoo_magoo said:
how fast have you had it up to? ive always wanted to ride a cat 600 trip/440 sno pro.

haha, Im dieing to find out myself, never got to ride it yet , this is my first sled

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Nice clean sled for your first one. I hear they are rockets too! A nice sanding of the pipes and a coat of chrome.. Now that would look Killer!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the compliments guys. calling for some snow quite a bit this week, into the weekend and next week, checked out the local lake ice is starting by the end of the week i think it will all be froze but dont think quite enough to ride on yet. as far as the pipes go yeah, there really buging me lookin that nasty, shot of high temp black or chrome should do the trick though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts