Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im Devin im 16 and i ride a 05 rev 500ss adrenaline, and play the electric guitar in a band named minimum wage lol we are actually really good. i am a mechanic at lucky's motor sports and like to here about what you do to your sled to make it run faster and better. love girls to so if your a hotty come on in.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Located in Bethel Maine?? Nice sled man! I see you are friends with firecat21. do you ride bikes too?

·
Registered
228 Posts
snowfreak, bethel vt man. lol devin and i rode a wheelie about 200 feet long with his sled. we both stood up and i was on back. the ski tracks dissapeared for like half the field length. it was awesome

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Oh, my bad!:p

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well 0to60n3 my band plays from 3 doors down to black sabbath so all the 60-80 hair band music and some new stuff lol and were pretty good too. weve won a couple talent shows too lol and thanks for the welcome

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol well snowfreak i do ride but im not as good as firecat at all lol i just sold my old bike and sled to buy my new one and im still paying payments of 300 dollars a month :( lol but im looking at some 200 exc's but a car first prob for cars im really looking for a 68 mercury cougar lol

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Welcome to the snow show. (Got Snow?)

·
Registered
228 Posts
yea devin(flyin hawaiian) is sick on a guitar. he's got some mad tunes he can play. good sled rider too, i've got em beat in the dirt though. lol

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
What kind of guitar do you play? I use to be in bands back in the 80's and 90's. Kinda mellowed out now. Im a bass palyer. Warwick Corvette Custom and a original Steinberger pre-gibson.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i use an ibanez les paul and i love it the only other guitar i would take over that is the gibson les paul but this guitar is real sharp!

Cool i pick up our bassists guitar once in a while and its funny how much of a difference.

lol thanks jess lol

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
welcome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts