Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm new to this site. have read your forums before. have 2 sleds polaris indy classic 500 & polaris indy sport gt 440. both 92's.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
welcome to the forum

names prety similar to mine ;)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes it is. what year is your 500? any upgrades done to it? how fast will she go?

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Welcome to the snow show.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Glad to see another new member on the fourms!!!:D

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
its a 2000

mods: longer carbides, and 96 studs

she will do about 80 on the lakes

oh yeah, check out the michigan thread in gen discussion

·
Registered
271 Posts
I would like to know how u got your sleds pic on yr signature...Do i just put the url/whatever of my photo in the signature box???And the pic i want to use is attached to a post already and woln't let me use on another post, not sure if i can use it for my signature....

P.S. hi new member, welcome

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RE: Michigan??

PolarisINDY500 and skidoo_magoo you made mentions of Michigan after greeting me to the forum. I'm not from Grand Rapids, Michigan but Grand Rapids, MINNESOTA. just wanted to make that correction.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
600SE said:
I would like to know how u got your sleds pic on yr signature...Do i just put the url/whatever of my photo in the signature box???And the pic i want to use is attached to a post already and woln't let me use on another post, not sure if i can use it for my signature....
the pic to the left is one you can add by uploading a picture from your computer. in your cp you can do it there. just make sure it fits the size requirements

as for the pic in my sig <below> you have to link it and use the url address. remember to use the correct tags.

sf.com wont let you post the same pic more than once, which kind of blows. you might not be able to use it in your sig. i dont konw. what you can do is put it in your sig, and check one of your posts, and if it doesnt show up, then youll have to host it somewhere else. or if you have a buddy w/ a web page ask them to host it for you, and you can link it from their web page.

polarisindy, oooops!!! thnx for the clarification

·
King of the Universe
6,674 Posts
WELCOME!!
Not everbody is lucky enough to live in MI. The only reason I moved here was so I could use my hand as a map......never got lost!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts