Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there! so i'm not entirely new as i came on here to post for help last dec with my sleds, then disappeared for a while. so i'm back! and not just for help this time but bc i'm hoping that i can get both sleds running better and be more active in the sledding community again.

i am from nj, currently live in colesville/sussex right on the greenville, ny border. i grew up in wayne, nj spending ever winter weekend with my family and our friends in lake luzerne, ny. we'd ride the trails through luzerne and warrensburg to the hudson, up and down prospect mountain, and into the town of lake george. it was my winter home pretty much all of growing up.

i still have our two old sleds - a 1980 yamaha srx440d that's having primary/secondary sheave issues with slipping on the belt (see yamaha forum) and a 1996 ski-doo touring le 440 that has a bad starter but pull starts fine (if you don't mine a VERY sore shoulder). i'd love to get a new sled but just don't have the money right now as i also run a horse rescue (Welcome to Ever After Horse Rescue) and that's really where all my focus is in my free time.

so anyway hi! glad to be here!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts