1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Live 2 Ride
1,004 Posts
Welcome! let it snow

·
Registered
81 Posts
welcome to the site! from winnipeg i see, where do you ride?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im getting the wife into it this year so were taking it easy,we usually just unload at the 59er and boot around birdshill or lockport.gonna unload in beausejour sunday and take her to see the skidoo hut.i like to do the whiteshell runs though/cant go wrong.and yourself?

·
Registered
81 Posts
yah we occasionally go to the 59er too but usually on the river or lake and alot of times i go ride with a buddy out by beausejour! what do you ride?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey big al,i ride a 93 xlt special and my wifes on a lil 91 safari.actually i think were heading to beausejour tommorow.do the vickies cheeseburger and head to that skidoo hut.everytime ive tried taking the wife out that way something comes up so well try once more lol next week i leave to otter falls area for a week,5 guys no wives and just riding!!!!!!!ever go up that way?

·
Registered
81 Posts
nice! a safari those are cool little sleds! otter falls, I've never been out there for riding, is it all trails? and have fun out at beausejour! I'm heading out to Vivian to a buddy's for the weekend, we usually ride till we are too hot to ride then take a break and have a snack and take pics and vids for fun!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thats awsome!!!!i love those rests....and yea this safari is perfect,the wife will get used to riding this one then next year shell get my xlt and the kids will take over the safari and then dad gets a new one lol ive been told as long as you take care of them theyre bulletproof.....great starter/fishing sled.have a safe ride and look forward to seeing how it went

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm pooched!! That was a fun weekend! went out to anola on saturday in the afternoon and rode till my buddy's windshield broke so we put it in his heated shop had supper then went out and stiched it up! then rode some more and went to bed... the next mornig we where up before light! we went to the shop and filled up because the sleds drank alot the day before. lol. so we rode till noon then we went for a fire and a wiener rost in the bush! kept riding and took some pics and vids (witch I'll be getting soon). we later found a huge field and some bushes in his pasture with tones of powder! but the only time i got stuck, was on a tree! lol. then on a 5 foot drift wich didnt seem that big at the time! took about half an hour to dig it out! so i was very tired that nigh! did you get out this weekend?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea we got out,sounds like you had a good weekend....we pulled off in beausejour and went to that hut and kept bootin around.i ran into a guy i went to high school with and him his wife and his brother all had the same xlt as me lol kinda funny seeing the 4 machines lined up,but we ended up getting a couple hundred miles in,it was a good ride they all ran good so now im ready for my trip next week!!!!!!wwwwwwwooooohhhhhhooooo!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts