Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Where are the wheels?
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy.

I'm entirely new to this sled thing. Grew up with dirt bikes and ATVs, and currently race motorcycles. My father impulse-bought a sled earlier this week (95 Venture RS) so now I'm in the market for something sub-2K so I can go play with him. Figured if I'm going to be online and looking, may as well get on an active forum as well. That's how we do it with motorcycles in my area (MA/NH), anyway.

So as of now, I'm sled-less. I'm looking @ a 2000ish MXZ or Artic Cat ZR600, most likely.

Now, time for me to get to searching.

·
---------(PI488)---------
2,742 Posts
Howdy.

I'm entirely new to this sled thing. Grew up with dirt bikes and ATVs, and currently race motorcycles. My father impulse-bought a sled earlier this week (95 Venture RS) so now I'm in the market for something sub-2K so I can go play with him. Figured if I'm going to be online and looking, may as well get on an active forum as well. That's how we do it with motorcycles in my area (MA/NH), anyway.

So as of now, I'm sled-less. I'm looking @ a 2000ish MXZ or Artic Cat ZR600, most likely.

Now, time for me to get to searching.
Nice Ill help you with that search anyway because im on cl every day on Newhampshire haha.

·
---------(PI488)---------
2,742 Posts

·
Where are the wheels?
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Where are the wheels?
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was just offered a "really nice Polaris XC 600 with XTRA10 suspension that gets no use and has a lot of brand new parts...including the track.
I believe its a 2000 and it has approx 3,300 miles. I tested the compression recently and both cylinders are 114psi.
It has the upgraded fox rear shock that I had GMD Computrack/PK rebuild last season too.
No damage, no rips in the seat and comes with a nice cover."

I know this guy, he is an expert motorcycle racer in the organization I race in, so I am confident he's not going to try to screw me. He would let it go for $1250. Seems like a deal to me, what do you guys think? He doesn't have pics yet but says it looks like this: http://cdn-2.psndealer.com/e2/dealer.../00600xcsp.jpg

·
Where are the wheels?
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the help. I bought it. Thing is amazingly clean, looks 10 days old and not 10 years old. I'm thrilled with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts