Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awhile back I posted about thinking upa new round for a new gun. A small, low recoil round with a large cap clip. The FN 5.57 was brought up, but I guess it is band because of the armour piercing amao?
Here is the newest I've seen.
Kel-Tec PMR-30 – Range Report

·
Registered
622 Posts
man u want to talk about guns i got a 8 a ar15 tacted out a ak47 tacted out 2 mosin nugants a ruger 10/22 a taurus tactical oss 45 acp 24/7 and a taurus judge public defender witch i love a lot 410 shot gun and 45 long colt ooo man i love guns even more then my sleds i can post pics here a little bit later if u want to see them

·
Super Moderator
16,809 Posts
The FN Five-seveN is not banned. The armor piercing ammo is only available to LE or military. You can't buy that, but you can buy regular FMJ ammo and even hollow points. Here's a couple available at MidwayUSA...

5.7x28mm FN | Handgun Ammunition | Ammunition -MidwayUSA&

I have thought about the FN, but I just can't justify the price. And all my Glocks would get jealous.

FN FiveSeven USG 5.7X28 $1,035.00 SHIPS FREE

That KelTec is a lot less money and shoots ammo that is much less expensive. Looks like a win/win!

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The artical I read was talking that the FN might be banned in the US, but is very hard to get at any price! And at that time they were saying they were like $1800 if you can find it!
The Kel-Tec is listed at $475 or so!

But I was orriginally thinking like a .30 cal like a shortened 30 Carbine, with like a 15 round clip?
The only .30 I know of is the Tokereve and it is a botlle neck!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Interesting
What about state laws and shipping>

Been thinking maybe a 25 Super much like the 38 Super but a longer case with more power than a 22 Mag

1 - 7 of 7 Posts