Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I live in Mishawaka Indiana, a couple miles from Michigan. I just started sledin last year, been riding everything else for years though. I mainly ride in Edwardsburg/Niles MI and South Bend IN I started out on a 95 Yamaha Vmax 600, but I just bought a 97 Ski Doo MXZ 670 and a 96 Ski Doo Formula 3 600 LT. The guy did not do much preventative maintenance, so I'm trying to get things caught up on them.

If anyone is in the area, I'm always looking for people to ride with.

Nick/Kawdog

·
ride till your broke
2,560 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
40 Posts
welcome! I am from New Buffalo, MI and ride the Buffalo Trail often, I made it down to the end at crumbstown saturday - Good ride. Good luck with your sleds!

·
ride till your broke
2,560 Posts
welcome! I am from New Buffalo, MI and ride the Buffalo Trail often, I made it down to the end at crumbstown saturday - Good ride. Good luck with your sleds!
heck i was there last sunday, awsome time.
we should hook up, think were going the weekend of the 29th.
pm me and let me know.

sorry for the thread hyjack

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome I've been on this site for nearly a year now, there is no other place like this one. Great, great group of guys on here. They have helped me many times.

Hey I live south of South Bend, off of 331 have plenty of room out here to sled. Lots of wild life as well. I live next door to my two brother in laws who have sleds, so at different times you may see from two to ten sleds runnin around. My son and I sled as much as we can. Its tough because he's involved with sports a Penn. My theory is if the grass is covered we'll ride. Anyway feel free to E-mail me off site at [email protected]. Welcome, and enjoy the site.

·
XTBX (Anthony)
2,061 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts