Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Polaris XLT Touring
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So in taking apart my carbs, the float bowl gaskets were really stuck, and looked kind of worn. One seemed to be crumbling on the inside. The needles & other parts seem fine, so not looking to buy 3 full rebuild kits for the triple, but wondering if these would be the right fit for the VM34SS carbs on my sled.

Are certain gaskets any better than others or for something non-engine block like this, will any correct cut gasket suffice?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Could be your royal distributing should have a kit with needle/seats for around 15 bucks a piece as well I would think.

SPI part number is a SM-07081

I would contact them and check

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
They don't carry just the kit like the one above? eBay has them in the states but who knows when they would get there.

·
Registered
1995 Polaris XLT Touring
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope. Just full rebuild... I'll scan eBay Canada and a few Canadian online retailers... I can't order from spots like Dennis Kirk because you end up getting severely burned on border duties that they can't tell you up front. Pretty sure I bought a windshield once and they hit me for an extra 50 bucks just to cross the border, even after already covering the exchange rate at time of sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts