Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen or heard about the new design on the polaris sleds for 2005? Any hints or pics would be great.:D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW! Where did you get the pic? Better yet is there any public info available yet that you know of?? They kind of look like the yamaha don't they!? Hey thanks for the info.

·
Registered
205 Posts
THAT'S AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
check out the a-arm suspension

·
Registered
217 Posts
hendro can you get any pictures of different models? if so it would be awesome if you could post them or even tell us where to go to see them!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
HEY GUYS KEEP IN MIND THAT FAST HAS THROWN IN THE TOWEL
ON THE BLADES AND WHO HAS A CONTRACT WITH FAST PRODUCTS NOW? I WOULD NOT BE SUPRISED IF YOU DIDN'T SEE A POLARIS/BLADE HIGHBRED IN THE FUTURE I AM NOT A POL FAN BUT THAT WOULD MAKE ME TAKE A LOOK

·
Registered
106 Posts
Don't like the seat and headlight thing. I'd say the Edge chassis is way cooler looking than that thing. Might have to start looking at Ski-Doo!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
looks like a snopro, only thing polaris had left of their own was teh trailing arm, and by the looks of it they even lost that now. does look sweet though!

·
Registered
45 Posts
new design for 05

that looks pretty cool other than its a cross between artic scrap and ski doo . i do have toagree with you that polaris needs to come up with their own designs , but all in all I wont change my feelings toward their sleds . I would love to see what the perf. sleds look like!!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I saw a better pic of it and if you look above where it says polaris on the hood it says ______ Fuel Injected!!!! Can't make out first word though. Maybe batteryless, electric who knows!!!!:confused: :eek:

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
thats sick, kinda making it to look like the RX1

·
Registered
205 Posts
it does have battery-less efi. they teamed up with bosch(i think thats the company) and made an efi for all theyre new sleds. it's gonna be an awesome trail sled.

·
Registered
21 Posts
SHWEEEET!!!

That is a sweet looking sled!! I am not really a fan of Ski-doo, so I will say that that sled looks wicked sweet!! Just might have to get one next year! :D ;) :p

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
that sled does look so sick it looks so fast too just by the designs

·
Registered
102 Posts
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Polaris was the only manufacturer left that didnt make their sleds look like a transformer toy for little kids. Please dont do it. I just may have to stop riding if that is how all sleds start to look.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts