Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
read the theads on custom paint, decal removal,& custom decals(wraps) cool stuff! i recently removed the decals on my sled. not much for the purple & baby blue. decided against custom paint in case i want to put back to original. i searched the net for custom decals(graphics) that appealed to me & found some cool flames designed for motorcycles but thought they would work for me. i think it turned out great, if you like flames,i doo. i'll post some pics. the only other mod (4 now) is the black lower windshield.

Attachments

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks good not to often do u still c these formulas in that good of shape
thanks scrammy650 i bought it last year with 2800kms on it from the original owner, he took real good care of it said he only used for ice fishing & it was always stored inside. i plan to doo the same (exept for the ice fishing).

· Registered
1 Posts
read the theads on custom paint, decal removal,& custom decals(wraps) cool stuff! i recently removed the decals on my sled. not much for the purple & baby blue. decided against custom paint in case i want to put back to original. i searched the net for custom decals(graphics) that appealed to me & found some cool flames designed for motorcycles but thought they would work for me. i think it turned out great, if you like flames,i doo. i'll post some pics. the only other mod (4 now) is the black lower windshield.
Hi my son just bought the same 1993 formula and loves your decals, could you tell me where you had bought them? Long shot since it was so long ago. thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.