Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have you all seen the new mountain sleds from arctic cat. They look real good and shaved off another 40 lbs!, how do they do that, must be missing something haha. Plus they keep going with odd track sizes :confused: , still haven't figured out what the deal with that is. See them here

·
Registered
66 Posts
they are basically just like a firecat is what i am told... same engine layout and body.. just differnt suspension and longer tracks... and i think the hood is a little differnt it looks like it is missing the air induction...

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya thats a good way to describe them. This year is going to be a really good year for sleds i tihnk. Every brand has had their new chassis out for a couple years now, should be perfecting it quite nicely.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ohhh thanks mtnmx, that makes sense now. I think tracks and engines better stop arouind this point, 1000CC , 166 inch track on the polaris- i tihnk, somewhere in there, what a war. I'm sure it'l continually climb though

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah, but people will eventually just quit buying umm, I wouldn't want anything over 1000cc, way to much insurance and way to much power.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts