Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A ski-doo friend of mine wanted me to ask on here if anybody has heard anything about the 2006 models that are coimg out.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
i think anything this early would be just rumors.

i did hear something about an 800 SDI, which customers have been wanting, and my dealer says he thinks itll be available soon.

·
Registered
467 Posts
at this rate my non e/s mach z will be an 06! LOL I think a mid yr sled may be an RT chassis with a 136 track since poo came out with a 900 switchback.

·
Registered
329 Posts
freakshow12 said:
at this rate my non e/s mach z will be an 06! LOL I think a mid yr sled may be an RT chassis with a 136 track since poo came out with a 900 switchback.
Still haven't gotten it yet? Whats the dilly yo?? j/k
Any updates when you might see it?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
well, why would they need to change the rev chasis? yamaha still puts you in the old riding position, and AC just went with the "rider forward" idea last year and this year. the fusion is along the rev idea too. im not saying theyre copying skidoo's idea, but the rev totally changed the way snowmobiles are designed, i think. every now and then when snowmobiles change, one has to be the first. the rev was for modern snowmobiles. its a great chasis. if it works, dont fix it. i think theyll just work out any bugs that come up on the new mach z, and maybe throw in a couple more engine/package options.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
so it did change the way you ride, but there have been so many evolutions of sleds, someone is always copying someone else. Also heard the cat might be focusing more on the m chassis(short track), dropping the f chassis down to smaller sleds.... just a rumour....

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
thats what im saying. i dont think theyre copying, theyre just improving their own technology, with similiar ideas.

and yeah, from what ive heard, the m chasis is their focus (AC)

·
Registered
467 Posts
I could honestly see doo NOT doing a mid yr with the mach so far behind........good news though the e/s came last week and the non e/s will be in by thursday morning!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts