Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

i am think of buying a Mach 1 1992, but i cant find any Info or pictures of it on the web. I have found explanation files for severall Polaris modells, but not for the Mach. Can anyone help me?

Florian, Norway

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
That's exactly what I have. I love it, it came with either the 617 or 670 RAVE twin cylinder engine. Very powerful sled. The only problem I have with mine is the Hyfax gets hot if there's not very much snow on the trail, which can actuall make the track stick to it. I fixed it with snow scratchers that chuck snow onto the track as you drive. It's very low slung, with a low profile blacked out windshield. It is definitely a sport sled, as you get buffeted by the wind, making long trips chilly :eek: They make a high windshield you could put on it though. I had mine brought down from Canada 2 years ago. It has over 5000 mi. on it and still works flawlessly. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had one with the 617cc. It was a good sled for that body style. Good looks and fairly reliable. DSA front suspension sure is nice tho, but that only starts in 94 and up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mach 1

Ya i have a Mach 1 617 and i dont have one bad thing to say about it is a really nice sled and i can out preform newer bigger sleds with it but some of it is the driver but i wont get into that but the mach one i have is a 92' the only one bad thing i have to say is in the powder when u let off the gas it tends to sink in the front end and powder flies up right into your face

1 - 4 of 4 Posts