Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I begin I will say I did some home work and searches but didnt find what I was looking for. I have a 95 vmax 600. I cant find for the lkife of me a rebuild kit. I dont really want a rebuild kit but I need those 3 bushings that go through those 3 rollors on the primary clutch. What does a rebuild kits come with? Im looking for a place to order. Its near impossible to get shit for these old sleds and I really like mine so I hope u guys can give me a direction to look. also should i up grade on myt secondary?? should I change the weights??? please guys any help on this woulkd be great. Im very new to sleds and dont wanna end up just tossing these sleds and give up so and hgelp is cool. where do I look or order from?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
ZR rider
2,064 Posts
If you can get the parts numbers from a dealer I could take a look around for you.

·
ZR rider
2,064 Posts

·
ZR rider
2,064 Posts
Nevermind... guess he beat me to it :D

·
Premium Member
5,737 Posts
yamaha pt # 90380-08229-00. they run around $13 each and come 3 to a pkg.

just a heads up: there are special tools for removing and installing these bushings. if you dont have one, get one or borrow one. you really dont want to mess up the rollers or the new bushings.
heres another tip: the 95-97 clutches ran a larger diameter roller and pin and bushing than the 98 and newer. thats why the wear parts are harder to find. if you could find a spider or complete clutch from 98 or newer and swap your cover, spring and weights, the same wear parts are being used on all the new sleds to present.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts