Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im pickin myself up a new ride for winter. It's an 04' Pro XR 440 rolling chassis! with a 136 x 1.5 inch kit on it, riddin one time.........MINT! $3,500 and i just happen to have a nice 700 VES motor that needs a home ready to bolt in! i just need exhaust. im going to get the hotseat single with the billet head, got reeds and spacers already. i am stoked! :) if any ones interested ill post some pics when i get her next week.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
thats awesome! yeah, get some pics up.

ya know, you shoulda told me you had a 700 cc motor up for adoption! i coulda put it into my 500 chasis! well, at least it has a home! and better oyu have... id get into too much trouble.

·
Registered
149 Posts
hey nice find by any chance to u ride up the by piseco lake or hinkley or even more my way out in the salisbury ridge runners trails if not u should take a spin down this way some time maybe me and my buddy ben9 will bump in to ya. any ways thats pretty wild and i cant wait to see pics of the sled.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guy's nice to know some people are interested, ski-doo magoo i had thread on here for the longest time for pro x parts for sale and the motor was on there forever.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if i were to buy a doo thats what i would look into! i would never think of a cat! :(. im 6'2'' it feels like the bars are at my knees when i stand on the new revs, i raced a rev 440 a couple times, they feel totally different for some reason much better, i dont know whats different on the race sled but. it's better.

·
Administrator
1,152 Posts
Friend I ride with has an almost identical sled to the one you are buying.

Its really a nice ride. He has the 122 by 1.5 and its works pretty well for him. He really likes it. I'd say you picked out a stellare trail sled. Don't expect to climb any moutnains with that 440, but I'm going to bet it will keep up pretty well with some of the smaller mountain sleds. Its like a crossover between the best of both trail and mountain worlds.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cobra said:
Friend I ride with has an almost identical sled to the one you are buying.

Its really a nice ride. He has the 122 by 1.5 and its works pretty well for him. He really likes it. I'd say you picked out a stellare trail sled. Don't expect to climb any moutnains with that 440, but I'm going to bet it will keep up pretty well with some of the smaller mountain sleds. Its like a crossover between the best of both trail and mountain worlds.
it's just an 04 rolling chassis not a 440, i have a 700 motor im putting in it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
so pro-x am i going to see u ripping down my way ripping up the ridge runners drag track. you should come down when ridge runners has there annual drag races and alot of people come. ingles racing comes with the hawkins boys and some kitty cat race team comes but they were just broke down and couldnt do any thing.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts