Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know I have been looking for a sled and I finally found one and I think I got a steal of a deal. A 1990 Indy 500, It's in excellent condition, brand new seat cover, hood is good, engine was just rebuilt, new clutch, new Fox shocks, new track, came with a extra two up seat, and a box of extra parts. Heres the best part I got it for $400. I attached a picture of it that the guy I bought it from sent me I'll try to get some new ones soon after I put on my new parts and clean it up.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
wow thats a sharp looking sled, and for 400$ wow, take a look at daktruckies sled you should make it look liek that :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yea I already have all my parts coming a cobra smoked windshield, hood screen kit, and a goodwin clutch kit. It also already has like I said above plastic skis, Fox shocks, new seatcover, and new track. I will get some pics of it all cleaned up and with all the parts on it.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
hey mxz racer, is that a pic of cat in your avatar, i think i've seen that pic somewhere on the net before.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
thats a nice lookin sled ya got there:cool:

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Hey kevo23, First of all great deal. You will be very happy and still have money in your pocket. Second, from the picture it looks like it has plastic ski skins. A downfall for those is that water sits in between the skin and the ski and causes rust. I would look around for a set of blow molded skis. If they are not rusted to bad you could sand blast the skis and repaint. If you put the skins back on grease the bottom of the skis first. Hope this helps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts