Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much but everything that I have acquired in the last 8 years some are a work in progress.

1995 Polaris Magnum 425 with sportsman body panels
1983 Polaris Indy Trail 440
1970 Honda CT70
1965 Ford Ranchero(Work in progress)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,087 Posts
I had a buddy with a 66 Ranchero, it had the 289 and a four speed. It was a fun car (truck?) He wore off a lot of sets of tires on the back of that thing, with hardly any weight he could (and did!) light 'em up any time he wanted. Good memories! Good thing he worked in a tire store.

Looks like the Indy needs a bit of TLC too... summer project?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a buddy with a 66 Ranchero, it had the 289 and a four speed. It was a fun car (truck?) He wore off a lot of sets of tires on the back of that thing, with hardly any weight he could (and did!) light 'em up any time he wanted. Good memories! Good thing he worked in a tire store.

Looks like the Indy needs a bit of TLC too... summer project?
The Indy is in it's current state till I can get some snow to test it out. Received for free but the guy said it will run good for 15 min then quit, but I have put some work into it and think I have it running good for now.

But after I test it out and it runs/performs the restoration will continue, refinish/repair the hood and add some new vinyl to the seat. Got our first snow yesterday so it might be a long time before it gets a test.

As some may know California is in a drought so not much snow load coming in. Better to have, and not need, than to need, and not have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts